Wednesday 8 May 2013

Just have to keep trying.

So.... yesterday I failed my practical driving test. To be frank, I somehow expected it. The night before the test, I felt exactly the same as I did the night before my Plant Biology paper in Yr 3 Sem 1. I cried so badly in the wee hours before the morning paper cause I didnt't feel confident about it at all, like I was not even sure if I am able to pass the paper. In the end, I paid 50$ to visit a doctor to get mc for the paper the next day. I attempted the paper a year later and scored a B+ for it! I know it's not that a super fantastic grade but simply sitting for the paper and conquering my fear was enough to make me feel so proud of myself.

HAHA!

Back to yesterday, I was so nervous from the moment I woke up that I had stomachaches. I could not even perform well during the lesson before the test.When I was sitting in the room waiting for my tester, my heart was so flustered that it could not even decide how to react. For a moment it could be palpitating so hard that it felt like it was going to break out of my ribcage and another moment it could turn all numb and weak. I was simply paralysed by fear and anxiety. Being so overwhelmed with emotions, I knew that it was impossible for me to do well at all. The results eventually turned out to be exactly what I expected, or maybe worse.

Although I'm feeling very demoralised by the test results, I decided that I should not just stop here after gathering advice from various friends. Whatever is the case, be it continuing with private lesson or signing up with school, I am just gonna keep trying till I get it right!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© A good life., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena