Thursday 9 May 2013

Chill when you can.

I think from now till the day I start work, I should go ahead and do all the things I wanna do, go to all places I wanna go. For instance, I have been wanting to visit sentosa, marine life park, aquarium, river safari, all the cafes, and many many more. But I guess all these can only be accomplished when I am back from my korea trip on 4th June. I really need to get down to planning for korea trip, pack my luggage and settle accomodation for vietnam too! So many things on mind but I'm glad that at least I'm done with my poster design, just left with printing and presentation day. :D

4th May 2013
A relaxing afternoon at Prive Cafe, finally! My friend, Neo, picked me up from novena and drove down to this cafe located at Keppel Bay. We were lost at first but google map saved the day! So for any of you who intend to drive there, you should be driving along the VivoCity side of the road and do take note not to turn in at keppel club. If you see a direction sign indicating keppel bay, it means that you have overshot. Turn in at KEPPEL BAY DRIVE.

Judging from the inaccessibility of the cafe and beautiful scenery, I was expecting a menu full of overpriced items initially.   Personally, I tend to associate inaccessible places with 'being exclusive'; they are only accessible by car and in Singapore, only people with a certain level of wealth/income own cars. Just like local private housing, they do not usually have bus stops or mrt stations near them. But Prive surprised me with a wallet-friendly menu, and the cakes were delicious!

We had a drink each and 2 cakes to share. Yes, the erdinger was mine and responsible driver Neo ordered a chocolate banana milkshake. Their cheesecake was average but the hazelnut praline tasted superb! Definitely gonna order it again the next time I visit Prive (:

I seriously got think I look good here. HAHA

My photography skills were not doing justice to the scenery I swear. The ambience was serene and chill, really a good hiding place for a laidback afternoon.

My OOTD. Loving how this nude pointed kitten heels from Charles and Keith make my calves look smaller than usual. hehe





0 comments:

Post a Comment

© A good life., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena