Sunday 9 June 2013

Korea Day 0. Transiting at HK airport

8:42am Transiting at HK airport now.
We had a light meal at 翠萍餐厅 after getting off the plane. Food varieties are limited at the departure area. I just settled with anything that looks more appetizing to me (Tom Yum Kung). The noodles tastes surprising good! It is soft and QQ at the same time. The prawns were fresh and crispy toooo. I felt so deprived of seafood though I just had BBQ sambel stingray for my dinner last night. I want to eat pots of mussels in Korea! Hope I can find it at busan or jeju. *Slurps*

I think T and G are feeling rather lethargic by now. In fact, G is sleeping. hahaha. On the contrary, I'm really super excited for Korea! I think I haven't boarded plane for a long time thus the excitement and energy. So suaku :P




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© A good life., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena