Tuesday 4 June 2013

終わります。

17th May 2013


Poster day. It marks the end of my university life.

Even though I did not accomplish much for my FYP ( I chose an awareness campaign project rather than a lab-based project), I still felt a sense of achievement when I submitted my thesis and completed my poster presentation. On the whole, I had my fair share of fun and hard work in NTU which was evident from each sem's results. I'm glad that I pulled through it though the course I enrolled in was neither my interest nor my first choice. At least I attempted research work through attachment at a professor's lab before and the brief experience of a Research Officer life was enough to let me realise that it will never be considered as one of my career options. As much as I loved the lab's environment ( mostly due to the freedom to listen to music, chat with labmates ), it may not be the same in other labs and the nature of work is just too 'stifling' for me. I need to interact with people, I need to move to around.

My lab mates with Prof Valerie. 
(Sorry for the bad quality! but this is the only photo I had with them:{ )

Time passed too fast. So many things have happened in these 4 years. I forged new friendships, fell in love after a 6 years hiatus, lost a considerable amount of weight, experienced ups and downs in academics, and many more. I will definitely missed all the fun times with my coursemates. Although most of us are just acquaintances, you guys have brought much joy and laughter to me during my days in SBS, making school days less boring. I would also like to thank many of them for rendering help in my studies in one way or another. Most of you were so selfless when it comes to sharing knowledge though we were in fact competitors (or maybe my results are so bad that I'm not even considered as a competitor?? HAHAHA). Even though my academics performance was constantly and consistently below average, you all would still invite me to discuss past year papers together though most likely I would not be able to provide with correct answers/ useful explanations. I felt like I had made really sincere friends in SBS and I would miss all of you at some point of time. I wish all of you are able to land in your dream job and continue to bring positive energy and influence to people around you.

Last but not least, thank you Pyrox for being with me through my uni days!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© A good life., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena