Thursday 2 May 2013

The torturous yet satisfying journey.

Had bad cramps this afternoon so I simply slept it away and feeling quite awake now. Since I cant seem to fall asleep, I shall share about my slimming journey 2 years back. But before that, I need to set things straight. I still do not fit the 'slim', 'skinny' sort of adjectives at this very moment. I just slimmed down to what I deem as healthy/ok for me and tried to maintain that till now.

Ever since I graduated from JC, I had been gaining weight steadily without realising. It only started to get obvious when my parents just would not stop nagging about my extraordinary appetite and figure. However, being the 吃软不吃硬 kind of person, the more my parents tried to incite me with demeaning words (like telling me I'm super fat in my face), the more I refused to watch my weight. When I was in uni yr 2, I think my weight actually hit 70 at some point of time.


The above 2 pics were taken in 2008 post-As trip to Bintan with the VJTT girls. 
Now I look at them I think I could be potentially over 70 kg. >.< The second pic with my side view is so painful to look at. My waist could have been what? 40 inches?

Random picture. Think the unnies were making me do funny hairstyles. 
Look at my scary fat face and arms.

Another pic of me stuffing my face with curry fishballs at  HK roadside in May 2010. 
I guess I really didn't give a damn about my image at that time. T.T

Another random pic taken in 2010. How can one's face be so round?!

Sorry if the above pictures hurt your eyes. But as much as they are memories too painful to recall, they still serve as good reminder for me. Especially for the times when I lose self-control of my diet. Actually I did not know what struck me so hard that I finally woke up my idea and decided to slim down. What I know is that I really do not want to return to that state again. hahahha. Too much troubles as a full-of-chubs girl. 

1. Whatever I wear can't conceal my fats. Forever not comfortable in my going-out clothes. Only felt comfy in baggy, preggy-looking clothes.
2. Too lazy to do anything.
3. When I sit down I felt like my boobies were resting on my belly. I'M SERIOUS. It felt damn awkward and horrible. 
4. At times the underwire of my bras  are strangling me so hard it's so super painful. Alright maybe I should have bought bras with longer band butttttt....ok la maybe I was in denial. hahahahhaha
5. Every piece of clothing I wore seems to be attempting to leave an indelible mark on me. My bottoms, my undies, my bra....hurts.. very...bad D:

So in march/april of 2011, I embarked on project axe 15kg. I never had such great determination in my life, thus far. My slimming technique was a combination of exercises and dieting. Yes, there's no way to escape committing to either one. It was tough but I found my motivation to keep me going till I reach my ideal weight. Shall share more in my next post!(:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© A good life., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena